At Sereno Pain Management we generally see patients by referral from their primary care or specialty physician. We will work with you and your doctor to make the referral process as smooth as possible. The Referral Form is on our website. If you do not have a physician to refer you, please call our main number and leave your contact information, and we will call you back to discuss how me may help you, and to request medical records if necessary. You may be able to speed up the process by making the request to have your doctor release your records to Dr. Chakerian or Dr. Sorrell, and signing a “Release of Medical Information” consent form.
Preparation For Your Appointment
We want to make your visit as productive as possible.
Please prepare for this by filling out your medical history as completely as possible on our patient portal before your appointment. We will give you instructions on how to do this. If you do not have internet access, do not worry. Instead, you will should bring the following with you to your appointment:
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A copy of your X-ray, MRI, CT scan results, and the disc if possible
- Copies of pertinent records from doctors related to your condition [you may instruct them to fax them to our office in advance (650)-600-8933]
- Completed FORMS (you can do these in the office at your first appointment if you’d prefer)
- Exchange messages with our practice
- Review and pay billing statements
- Request appointments
- Research health topics
- Complete and review personal health information
- Complete and update medical forms
- Update your profile and contact information